Adobe Commerce Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Adobe Commerce Project Manager to lead and manage our e-commerce projects. The successful candidate will have experience in managing projects from conception to completion, with a particular focus on Adobe Commerce. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all project requirements are met, managing the project timeline, budget, and resources, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Develop and manage project plans for Adobe Commerce projects, including creating project timelines, budgets, and resource plans.
- Work with team members to ensure project goals are aligned with business objectives.
- Define project scope and ensure that project requirements are documented and communicated effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Manage project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans to mitigate potential risks.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, including tracking progress against milestones and managing project budget.
- Work with the development team to ensure that all technical requirements are met and that the project is delivered on time and to the required technical standards.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, requirements documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet the quality standards and requirements of the business.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, with a focus on e-commerce projects.
- Experience in managing Adobe Commerce projects is a must.
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing team members and stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please send us an email with a CV attached. If you would like to include anything else to show your talents, please feel free to do so!
Get your company heading in the right direction with our digital solutions. Dont just take our word for it though.
"Have been working with Lee from DWS for number of years. Lee has an unrivalled knowledge of all things Magento. During our migration from Magento 1 to Adobe Commerce, he helped to shape the design and build of the new platform, and his expertise was instrumental to the success of the project. As well as offering ongoing support, Lee was always on-hand to assist with any additional development needs, both during and after the project. His positive attitude and excellent communication skills made working with Lee easy and efficient."
"I've worked with Lee at DWS on a number of complex projects across different ecommerce platforms and disciplines. He's fantastic at managing multiple stakeholder's expectations, taking an (often loose) brief and bringing it to life in a timely manner. I know I can always rely on him to add value when it matters most"
"DWS has been a brilliant for our website/business, ever since we started working with Lee over 5 years ago. He has always been honest (at times brutally) and has always made himself available when we have needed him, communication has never been a problem too! Our website has been the point of many positive conversations with our clients and I dare say our website has been the reason a number of clients have joined us. We already have plans for an upgrade later this year and we are looking forward to seeing the magic he works for us again!"
"DWS have been absolutely amazing developing and maintaining our website. They are easy to deal with and the service is great and we must have been using them for around 10yrs"
"When Lee from DWS set up our website several years ago, we saw a huge spike in leads, both phone calls and emails, so much so that we have reduced other advertising to almost nothing. If there's an issue, an update or we want a change on the site, it's never a problem and is sorted quickly. I have no hesitation in recommending DWS."